Privacy and Legal
A Division of Quantum IGL
The Winning Proposal is a specialist business division of Quantum International Group Ltd (“Quantum IGL” / “Quantum” / “Qigl”) of 10 Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6FL, England, UK, registered in England and Wales with company number 09479453.
Quantum IGL attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We want you to feel secure and that when you deal with us your personal data are in good hands.
In addition, Quantum IGL maintains the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and / or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored on your device and allows us or an authorised third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. When you use our sites and services we may place a number of cookie files on your device to enable certain functions of our services, to provide analytics, to store your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
What Information do we Collect?
Information collected by cookies may include Location, IP Address, Device Type (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc) and Operating System (MacOS, Windows, Android etc).
Additionally we also collect personal data that you voluntarily choose to share with us and provide to us yourself (which may include your name, your organisation, telephone number and your email address).
How do we Use Personal Information?
Any data that you choose to provide to us is used solely to provide you with content relevant to your needs.
For legal reasons we need your consent prior to providing you with that requested content.
When do we Share Personal Data?
Personal data is treated with full confidentially and is never shared with third parties.
Where do we Store and Process Personal Data?
Your data is stored in the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area.
Your data will not be transferred outside of the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area.
How do we Secure Personal Data?
In order to protect you and honour our legal obligations we take measures to:
- Protect data against accidental loss
- Prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure of your data
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- Restrict access to personal information
- Conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- Train staff and contractors on data security
- Manage third party risks, through the use of contracts and security reviews
How Long do we Keep your Personal Data for?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary, up to a maximum of 7 years as allowable by UK law
We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have a contractual account with us)
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations
When Personal Data is no longer required to be retained, or when the data has been held for 7 years (whichever comes first), data is ‘anonymised’, meaning that non-personal data is retained while personal elements including individuals’ names, addresses, contact details etc. are removed.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to certain exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Quantum IGL no longer processes your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes described above
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we only process your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Quantum IGL, or request Quantum IGL to transmit such personal data to another data controller
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or our right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
Contact us to exercise any of your rights (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Automated Decision-making and Profiling
Quantum IGL does not deploy profiling or other automated decision-making based on data you have provided to us.
Linking To other Websites / Third Party Content
Our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to Quantum IGL sites from another website or document without our prior written consent.
How to Contact us?
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint please contact us by email, phone or letter.
The Winning Proposal
10 Temple Back
T: +44 (0)117 230 1963
The Winning Proposal
124 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX
+44 (0)203 815 8020
The Winning Proposal is a division of Quantum International Group Ltd.
Company Number 09479453